Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday: Trailer Park

Some of the most recent/hot trailers on the web. Are you excited for these films?



"In Time," a sci-fi thriller with an intriguing premise and Justin Timberlake going all "Serious Actor"



Jonah Hill is the worst babysitter ever in "The Sitter." Could be funny because of my nanny experiences, but I can get turned off by too much gross-out humor.



This trailer for "Ides of March," a presidential political thriller, looks super intense. Love Clooney and Gosling, so I'm def looking forward to it and hopefully some great performances.



"New Year's Eve" is in the same vein of "Valentine's Day," a group of intertwining love stories set on a romantic holiday with an all star cast. Could be a good piece of romcom fluff or could be annoying.

Be sure to stop by and say "hi" in the comments and let me know what you think of these upcoming films! Also be sure to stop by Semi Wordless Wednesday hosted by Flip Flops and Pearls and visit the other great posts on the blog hop.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Visiting from FF&P...what a great post! I hadn't seen anything about "In Time" or "New Year's Eve" and I know I will have to see both! I am currently waiting on the copy of "One Day" I ordered to read before I see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Years eve looks great. I can't wait to see all of these movies. Thanks for letting me know about them!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete