Saturday, April 30, 2011

Calypso for Target!



I cannot contain my excitement! Calypso St. Barth is one of my favorite boutiques, but unfortunately it is way out of my college-girl price range. So, you can imagine my excitement when I heard they would be doing a diffusion line for Target. It hits stores this Sunday May 1st, so I am counting down the hours until tomorrow.

One of my favorite blogs, Habitually Chic, got a chance to get a sneak preview of the line and was kind enough to share some images with us. Here are my favorites:

via
I LOVE the poufs and tunic!

via
All of the home decor looks incredible!

Habitually Chic is also holding a giveaway to win a signature pouf from the line, in sliver or gold, so head over there to enter! At least if I lose I can still head to Target tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment