Thursday, April 28, 2011

Etsy Anglophilia

Get it here!

As you can probably tell, here at Lust for Living, we’re in full blown royal wedding mode (I’ve got the fever!). While I’m not throwing a Royal Wedding watch party (head over to Monograms and Manicures to see her fabulous fete) because I like to sleep at 3 AM and am a procrastinator, I’ve found some very cute and affordable party decorations over on Etsy to help sate my Anglophilia and give ideas to those of you celebrating the occasion. Or to better lure the still single Prince Harry (sorry JJF)...

These cookies are so beautiful, I wouldn't want to eat them and ruin them! Every man loves food, I'm sure even a prince can be won through his stomach..

This Union Jack coaster will be perfect for a pint of ale or Pimm's cup, and see if you can throw down like Prince Harry (the fun one, sorry Wills)



This Union Jack paper chain is sure to please any Anglophile

Need some more Facebook tags (don't we all)? These photo booth accessories will be good convo starters and provide for good party souvenirs when paired with a Polaroid

The day is almost upon us, here's to happy partying, a happy marriage for the newlyweds, and happy prince hunting! I'll celebrate by catching some Zzzs.

No comments:

Post a Comment