Monday, April 25, 2011

Home on the Range

While I'm always pining for and yearning to return to the Midwest and East Coast, one of the perks of this desert life is the constant warm weather. Said weather has turned this desert landscape into a golf Mecca of sorts, yet my golf game is non existent.


Not quite Augusta, GA...

After my dad's recent venture to the Masters, I've been inspired to pick up a club and my pink golf glove and work on my game.JJF and I hit the driving range today and it was a blast, and if I may say so, my golf game is vastly improving (aka I only whiff the ball half the time now). So what does a new hobby call for? New clothes of course!

I love this Vineyard Vines skort...it's sassy, yet appropriate for the course


photo credit: Vineyard Vines

And this RL Polo is not only classic, but 100% of the proceeds go to the relief effort in Japan


Photo Credit: Polo Ralph Lauren

What is your favorite spot for golf apparel?

No comments:

Post a Comment