Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Caitlin McGauley Prints

Every since I saw Caitlin McGauley's work over at Let the Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore and fell in love, I haven't looked back. Her illustrations and watercolors are so girly and scream "city-girl" chic to me. She's commissioned work for Kate Spade and Tory Burch, and her prints add a dose of New York glamor to any room. 

Some of my favorite prints are below; I'll definitely be framing these (I'm thinking gold matted frames to hang above my desk and in my bathroom) and hanging them in my apartment to add a little class and whimsy.


Makes me want a boxer. Too cute.


How perfect is this to hang in a bathroom?










all illustrations are property of Caitlin McGauley
Do you love these prints as much as I do? Should I hang them in my apartment this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment