Saturday, July 9, 2011

C+T Saturday

While I'm a huge devotee of Pink and Green Thursday, my friend Mel suggested a devote a day to one of her favorite color combos - coral and turquoise. So, today and hopefully more Saturdays in the future will be devoted to one of Mel's favorite palettes. 

To be honest, I hadn't given much thought to this duo before. I love coral and turquoise by themselves, but the lovely shades paired together are really growing on me. They have a very nautical feel to them, and their boldness is perfect for summer. 

So here are some pops of coral and turquoise on my very first C+T Saturday, hopefully the first of many more to come.


I'm off to pack and take care of some last minute things before leaving for Disney World tomorrow! Have a great Saturday night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment