Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lust List: Hermes Trays

Just added an orange Hermes tray to my lust/wish/never going to happen list. It would look perfect in my new apartment holding some perfume, a vase of peonies, and some of my fashion-related books. Oh, perchance to dream...

{If I can't have the real thing, maybe I'll settle for an illustration}

{Love it paired with a chinoiserie vase}
{It can hold the perfect collection of curiosities. Love the skull}
{Ok, I love this room, but can we please discuss the large baby portrait above the fireplace? Ummmm...}

2 comments:

  1. Those trays are great! And that baby picture...kind of awkward! That kid is going to be so mad at his parents for doing this when he gets older...

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that baby is just chillin!!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete