Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday: Disney Treats

I took these pictures for Semi Wordless Wednesday with Flip Flops and Pearls two weeks ago when my family visited Disney World. Disney is the master of making money off of and merchandising ANYTHING. They'll turn any product into something Disney and sell it to you, especially at Disney World. 

One product that was endlessly Disney-fied was candy. So much bright, colorful candy with a touch of Disney magic - they could definitely give Dylan's Candy Bar a run for its money. All of the treats are so cute; it almost gives me a sweet tooth looking at them...














Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Is is sad that I'm pretty sure most of these pictures, if not all, were taken at Villians and Vogue in Hollywood Studios? They have the best caramel apples there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my favorite things! Disney and sweets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really fun pictures. The colors just make you feel all good inside. Now if I just had a bag of Jelly Bellys I'd be totally content!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel an uncontrolable need to go to a candy store. Good think it's 9:39 PM and they're not open.

    Thanks for visiting and commenting! I'm excited to be following back. If you like Arrested Development and fashion, you've come to the right place. Make sure to click on the AD label for lots more. But maybe wait a while and pace yourself since I understand not everyone's as crazy as I am.

    Julia

    http://fashionandhistrionics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete