Monday, July 25, 2011

Seeing Spots: The Inspiration

In honor of my friend L, this post is all about spots - specifically leopard print. L loves ANYTHING leopard (she almost bought leopard print potholders), and this love has started rub off on me. While I'm becoming a fan of this wild trend, I prefer my leopard in small doses - usually one piece per look - in order to keep it from looking too Real Housewives of New Jersey (God love them) and to keep it always tres chic. Rawr.

{Who can resist a pair of Louboutins? I don't think they could ever look trashy}

{This scarf looks soooo luxurious. I'm adding it to the long list of things that make me wish I lived somewhere with a real winter}
{Olivia Palermo can do no wrong in my fashion book (see here and here) and this killer combo of a leopard dress with orange pumps is so unexpected, but genius. I'll keep doing my best to copy that OP style. Plus how hot is Johannes?)
{I love this clutch. I've been lusting after a similar one since my bff Twindie bought a similar one at Zara last winter. I've found a similar one and can't wait to share it with you soon. A clutch is a perfect way to add a bit of "edge" to your outfit if you are like me and aren't a big risk-taker.}
{These ballet flats are TOO cute! I love all things purple, so the bows are perfect. I need to find a pair similar to these to wear all over campus in the fall.}
{This outfit is so chic. I need to keep working out, so I can don a mini skirt like that with confidence. I also would like more long hair back, please, so I can wear a ballerina bun.}

Enjoy this animalistic inspiration, fab readers, and your Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment