Monday, July 25, 2011

Seeing Spots: My Way

While I've already covered some lustworthy leopard inspiration (see here), now I'd love to share some college-girl friendly leopard items that will add that extra paunch to your outfit without breaking the budget. So, go wild and look wild without spending like crazy!

London Rebel Ballet Flats here.
Ivanka Trump Pumps here.
J Crew Shirt here.
Topshop Scarf here.
Asos Clutch here. My favorite pick, can't wait to buy it for fall :)

All under $100, now that's something I can approve of. What's your favorite leopard piece? Do you DIE for it like my friend L?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for swinging by the other day! I'd love to have a pair of those leopard print flats. I think a little pop goes a long way....in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee leopard accessories!!! Those shoes are great.

    ReplyDelete