Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pink and Green Thursday: Modern Day Princess

While I may not be a little kid any more, one long lasting effect that Disney has had on me is my love of princesses. Being in a fairytale is almost every girl's dream, due to in a large part Disney, and being in Disney World reminds me of those dreams.
One of my fave princesses was Snow White, can you tell?

It's especially fun to watch all the little kids experience the magic of Disney and how little girls can act out their princess fantasies in the parks. So many dressed up little princesses in costume!

One real life princess (ok, Duchesss) that inspires those dreams is Kate Middleton. To me, she is a Disney princess come to life and a great role model to little girls - right up there with Snow White and Cinderella. So this Pink and Green Thursday is all about Princess Kate and some of her fairytale looks from her North American tour.



My favorite. What a Prince Charming.

And just for laughs and a bit of a Disney tie-in:



2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cute post, I love that couple myself! Thanks so much for stopping by my little pink blog. I came over to check you out and to return the favor and follow you back...Pinkim from TrulySimplyPink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by. I love these pictures. Kate is so cute. They make such a darling couple.

    ReplyDelete