Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Closet Confessions

Bluefly has a great collection of closet confessions on youtube of the famous and fabulous. Some of my favorites are the hilarious Giuliana Rancic, Bethenny Frankel, Kyle Richards, and Kelly Osbourne. Enjoy and get inspired! Already added a few items to my lust list...

Here's Giuliana...wasn't a big fan before, but this vid makes me love her. Plus, everyone needs a Jose!




Bethenny showcases her classic wit and sarcasm...



Kyle Richards is my favorite housewife, plus her video is so entertaining. Can't wait for the return of Beverly Hills Housewives!



Kelly Osbourne is so cute and HIGHLARIOUS, plus love her yellow headboard!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, So obsessed with these commercials!! I could watch them all day long again and again!!

    ReplyDelete