Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pink and Green Thursday: Rose et Vert

Today's Pink and Green Thursday, hosted by the lovely Trish over at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover, I'm inspired by all things with a bit of a French flair. I've decided to start learning French, have posted a ton of French/Parisian inspired blogs, and I think seeing Midnight in Paris just might be to blame for all of this. All in all, who isn't inspired by the beautiful City of Lights? So enjoy today's ode to rose et vert, all pretty images with a dash of francophilia :)

A bit of Miss Dior Cherie:
Some macaroons and champagne:
 
Some Marie Antoinette decadence 

Happy Pink and Green Thursday, and be sure to click the button below to link up if you blog! Au revoir!


5 comments:

  1. I want to Paris one day, SOON! Love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming from Pink Preppy Lilly Lover!!!

    LOVE....LOVE....LOVE these pics! I did a French Decadence post earlier last week! I sooo have to do another French inspired post...I mean, come on...Paris is always a good idea! *wink* lol... Lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please! These photos are all so lovely! I wouldn't mind making a trip to France :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so refreshing! Makes me want to have a picnic!!

    ReplyDelete