Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Delicious Decor

I've been so busy this week since I've started nannying (call me Mary Poppins). The kids are great, and I love finally having a summer job, but I am exhausted and still need to get into the swing of things. Since I've been working a lot, it makes it harder for me to keep a healthy lifestyle. Coming home tired for work lessens my motivation to go work out and I'm definitely a comfort eater.

So instead of relying on my old love for sweets to take away the stress, I've been finding some sweet looking decor, cupcakes to be exact, to replace my lust for the real thing. Plus, they are super cute!

via.
Cupcake soap dispenser!

via.
I would love to sip coffee and hot chocolate out of these mugs!

And last, I love these candles! They look soooo real!
via.
It comes in purple too! I'd be tricked into eating it!


3 comments:

  1. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.
    Hollywood theme parties are becoming extremely popular these days as more and more people are deciding on putting a twist to their normal run of the mill house party.
    movie reel décor

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an undoubtedly very articulate opinion. Not many readers would actually, the way you just did. I am glad that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you did it so well, with so much class. If wanted to know more about electronic cigarettes, than by all means come in and check our stuff.
    salwar kameez indian style

    ReplyDelete
  3. "OK trying out. Though I have to say, I’ve never liked chess, I don’t have the patience. Flightcontrol looks like more my speed. Yes the mobile google interface is quite good."
    build a web store

    ReplyDelete