Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday's Fancies: Marrakech Express


I am addicted to reality tv, and one of my soft spots is Bravo reality tv, particularly all of the installments of the Real Housewives (minus DC and Miami - boring). This week, on the Real Housewives of New York City, my old friends Jill, the Countess, Alex, Sonja, etc. (we're all really close) continued their desert adventure a la Sex and the City 2, except in Morocco instead of Abu Dhabi.

While some of the ladies' (ahem Ramona and Cindy) bickering and high school style antics did get old, I was so captivated by the Moroccan landscape and surroundings. What a beautiful country! The ladies absolutely had a trip of a lifetime, venturing into the souk, riding camels, and dining in a luxurious tent in the desert - jealousssss.

via.
The souk in Marrakech features over 40,000 craftsman! My kind of shopping.


So today's Friday's Fancies linkup is inspired by this trip to Morocco and includes my dream outfit for gallivanting across the desert, exploring the souk, and taking in all Morocco has to offer - minus the drama.
Friday's Fancies: Marrakech Express














Friday's Fancies: Marrakech Express by edodds featuring leather jewelry

Missoni, 620 EUR
J Brand cargo pants, $439
Toms shoes, 55 EUR
DAY Birger et Mikkelsen shoulder bag, $220
House of Harlow 1960 bangle bracelet, $165
House of Harlow 1960 leather jewelry, $69
Matthew Williamson oversized sunglass, $258

2 comments:

  1. girl--I love your inspiration! I've always wanted to visit Morocco and if I ever go, I want to recreate this outfit! So happy to have you as a Friday's Fancies faithful, pretty lady! Can't wait to see what you create this week! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete