Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday's Fancies: Frenchie

For today's Friday's Fancies with Long Distance Loving, I'm continuing my excitement for seeing Midnight in Paris tonight by getting my inspiration from the city of Paris. All of the brands featured are French - and boy, oh boy would I love to get my hands on any of these - but alas the college girl budget will not allow for YSL and Lanvin.
 
I love the black and white combo - especially with the Breton striped shirt.  The ruffled Lanvin skirt is so girly and really offsets the casualness of the stripes and masculine Hermes watch. I'm also loving the sparkles of the Chanel headband (I want this so bad - it's my inner Blair Waldorf) and Chloe clutch - a girl can never have too much glitz.

Friday's Fancies: Frenchie
So, happy Friday Fancie's everyone - here's hoping we can spend the weekend with some wine and macarons, and for those lucky few - a bit of Chanel. 
 

Azzedine Alaia black flared skirt, 1.950 EUR
Yves Saint Laurent strappy leather sandals, $789
Chloé clear handbag, $1,650
Hermes stainless steel jewelry, $2,500
Armor Lux Breton Shirt, $55
Magna 16x20 Wall Frame, $30

4 comments:

  1. o i really want to see that movie! i hope you liked it. love this outfit. those shoes are gorgeous. xo jillian:: enter to win a $100 shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a little unexpected, but I still really enjoyed it. Very cute and romantic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that chloe clutch!! hope the movie was great!! i need to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. J'adore this outfit and I NEED to find someone to watch that film with me!

    by the way, come enter my first ever blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete