Monday, June 6, 2011

MTV Movie Awards Best Dressed

I had a little MTV Movie Awards watch part last night (aka me and 2 girlfriends having apps and watching tv), and my favorite party by far was the fashion. Most of the jokes of the show fell flat, the music performances were OK (loved Foo Fighters), and Twilight, no surprise, swept most of the awards (give someone else a chance, Twihards, and vote on talent por favor!). The whole Reese Witherspoon segment was GREAT, however, and I def recommend you youtube it. There were some great dressed ladies in attendance however, and these were my best dressed.

via.

I loved Mila Kunis' skirt combo, she looked very young and relaxed, yet still super glam. Emma Watson looked so refreshing and beautiful. Blake, let's just say, looks much better with clothes on, and I love Leighton's edgy Balmain dress even though I know others don't.

Who was on your best dressed list?



No comments:

Post a Comment