Friday, June 3, 2011

Fashion Friday: Wedges With Zhush



One of the many things I adore about summer is that you can wear wedges really any time you want. They can be casual, more dressy, and quite frankly are the only heeled shoe I can manage to walk in.

So for this Fashion Friday, I've decided to share some of my favorite wedges that have a little extra zhush to them. I admit it, I can get very intimidated by wearing color. No stranger to beige, black, grey, and any other neutral, my closet is very monochromatic.

But, in order to help break this color-free wardrobe of mine, I've decided to start small and add some to my feet. I've found some great wedges with that extra pizzaz - a dash of color, metallic, or jewels - baby steps. My friend B owns the Steve Madden ones, and it was love at first sight for me - so I couldn't leave them out. The rest are all new, affordable finds and have been definitely been added to my lust list. Plus, no neutrals dominating my feet.

Happy Friday, and please let me know if you find any more wedges with that extra zhush or how I can start letting color into my life - my wardrobe will thank you.
Fashion Friday: Wedge Season









Fashion Friday: Wedge Season by edodds featuring platform shoes

Kate Spade platform shoes, $200
Tory burch sandal, $105
Banana Republic platform shoes, $140
Steve Madden narrow sandal, $90
Me Too espadrille sandal, $59
Banana Republic platform shoes, $79

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Yes great minds think alike! Thanks for linking up today honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete