Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ASHA by ADM

I ran across this great jewelry brand (and celeb favorite), ASHA by ADM, on Pinterest recently and fell in love. Unfortunately, it is out of my price range, but I can still look! Here are a few of my favorite picks from the site - they're all so beautiful and refined, fit for the jet set. I definitely encourage you to check them out and dream with me.





{Flavia earrings - love the mix of blue and stone}




{Adorned horn bangle, so sleek and modern}
 {Very cool take on the chandelier earring, love the mix of bone and topaz}

{The Blaine stud}
{Adorned semanarios - never can have too many bangles, especially ones so chic!}


{Ines amethyst earrings. These are my ABSOLUTE favorites! Love purple, and these are so beautiful}



1 comment:

  1. love this post! I work for asha! check out my blog :)

    xo
    kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete