Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Semi Wordless Wednesday: So Long, Sweet Summer

August's ending is fast approaching, and with that ending comes the end of summer and beginning of Autumn. While it will remain warm here in Arizona, that lazy, wistful, and carefree feeling of summer is definitely fading away replaced by school, work, and an overall more stressful and crazier life. So today's post is dedicated to summer, arguably the best season, because of its sense of fun, adventure, and youth. Till next year...



Belle and Sebastian's song really captures the feeling of summer - especially one's spent at home during the waning years of my childhood.





Note: The blog I usually link up with for Semi Wordless Wednesday, Flip Flops and Pearls, is on a hiatus, but I thought I'd post anyway since I love the theme so much. Enjoy xx.

1 comment:

  1. I know I am so sad summer is almost over! It seems like it just started! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete