I'm moving into a new apartment at school this weekend, so I'm dying to decorate it and gain experience with interior design. I love a girlier/glamorous aesthetic with a focus on black, white, and gold - of course with some pops of color. The below items are wayyyy out of my price range - but they are my ideal vibe for my new bedroom and would be perfect in any lustworthy apartment.
1. Faux Fur Pillow for a touch of bohemian via
2. Gold Kate lamp - would also love with a matte black shade via
3. Caitlin McGauley Print - currently unavailable
4. Upholstered sofa - love the geometric black and white via
4. Suede Blanc candle - smells soooo good, very woodsy and warm via
5. Style A to ZOE - Rachel Zoe's awesome book. Her styling is so inspiring and she really wants every woman to dress, so they feel amazing via
6. Lilly Pulitzer Writing Desk - so glossy and beautiful, yet SO expensive via