Friday, May 27, 2011

Fashion Friday: SS 2011 Ad Faves



Happy Friday, everyone! Today I'm linking up for the first time with Kori at Blonde Episodes for Fashion Friday! I waste a lot of time looking at fashion blogs and forums on the interwebs, so this link up is perfect for me.

The dreary weather in the Midwest and moving madness in AZ has me looking to great fashion house ads for inspiration. In particular, I've been poring over the SS 2011 ads for some summer dosage and great fashion ads. Here are my favorites so far:

As you can probably tell, I'm a HUGE Karlie Kloss fan and I think she absolutely KILLS it as a bombshell/pinup for Dior.


Anja Rubik stars in these Karl Lagerfeld shot ads for Fendi. I love the coloring and clothes. DIE for those shoes.
This Bottega Veneta ad is my absolute favorite! The shot is purely cinematic and breathtaking. I don't even care about the clothes; I'm simply won over by the photography.

What have been some of your favorite SS 2011 ads? Any that I left out?

all images via.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos!!! Thanks for linking up today honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete