Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pink and Green Thursday: Rain, Rain, Go Away



The next few days in STL are supposed to look something like this:

via.
Ok, maybe there won't be a random tea party in the street, but lots of RAIN!

I am so ready for summer, and all of this rain and freak low temperatures in the middle of May need to go! All of this dreary weather has me dreaming of the sun and summer colors - namely pink and green. Elizabeth McKay has some great preppy summer clothes out now, that satisfy my pink and green needs:

via.
I love this shift dress, it's so summery. They have it in several colors, but of course I needed to share the pink option.
This tunic is my favorite piece! It looks soooo classy and perfect for summer. I love it with the white jeans as well.

These looks definitely brightened my rainy day, what summer looks are you loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment