Friday, May 20, 2011

Lust List: The Tipsy Skipper


I'm about to head out to pick my daddy dearest (aka GOPappa) up from the airport, but before I go I wanted to share with you a cute online shop I found while wasting time on the interwebs.

Let me introduce you to the Tipsy Skipper. First, I love the name! Nautical gets me every time, and the brand identity is built around having fun with friends on the sea. The company was founded by a graphic design student, Kearsley Lloyd, who is a descendant of Captain Morgan. Supporting small businesses, especially ones run by women, is a fave of mine, so I really recommend you check out the site! I may have to make a few purchases in time for summer!

Here are some my favorite Tipsy Skipper designs of the Captain Morgan Clutch:

Shellacked, in conch

Pinch Me, in Geranium

Go Fish!, in Trehugger

All can be found here!

She also sells tote bags, key fobs, ballet flats, flip flops, and dog collars - all in even more awesome patterns! The site also has a great blog, The Tipsy Tattler, and I can't wait to dive in. Check her out, I'm quickly becoming a big fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment