Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lust List: Missoni for Target



At the risk of sounding like a Target publicist, I am beyond thrilled at the announcement that Target will be collaborating with Missoni this September. Fashion meets affordability excites me to no end. The line will consist of clothing and home decor, with most prices under $40. Hopefully it will fill the void once the Calypso St. Barth line has left Target Stores. I definitely need to find a summer job...

Here are some of my favorite looks from Missoni that celebs have donned; I'm hoping the Target line will have the same feel as these pieces.Joy Bryant, Nicole Richie, Sienna Miller, Nicole again.via here and here.

I'm also hoping for scarves similar to these ( and for less than a grand each):
Both from Net-a-Porter

My favorite ba-na-nas stylist with a show on Bravo, Rachel Zoe is a huge fan of the brand and her home featured many beautiful Missoni products. Here's to hoping the home decor line features similar items:




I want to steal her bed. via. Scratch that, I'm taking her whole house. via.

Let the countdown and saving begin and my Target fangirl-dom continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment