Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Housecrush: Bedroom Retreats


I have not been feeling well since I arrived back in STL, so all I can think about is lying in bed, watching Bravo (hello Million Dollar Listing reruns), and just curling up in a cozy space until I feel better. Since this sickness has me feeling very little blog inspiration, I thought I'd post about what's really dominating my mind - bed. Here are some bedrooms that I would love to snuggle up in today:

via: house beautiful
This one is pretty masculine, but I love how inviting that throw and floor look. So. Plush. Plus, that Beatles pillow fight photo is AH-MAZING.

credit: Veranda
Love the bed and chandelier.

credit: InStyle
Love Maria Menounos's chic bedroom. I lust after that leather bed and the black and white color scheme.
This beachy bedroom is so bright, airy, and preppy. Who wouldn't want to wake up next to the ocean? Maybe that is the cure I've been looking for...

No comments:

Post a Comment