Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday's Fancies - St. John




Friday's Fancies - St. John




Today's Friday's Fancies are supposed to be inspired by a city or place, and I talk my inspiration from one of my favorite vacation locales, the US Virgin Islands. One USVI that is particularly beautiful is St. John which is covered by over 3/4 national park. It literally features beautiful beach after beautiful beach. While my family usually stayed on the more populated St. Thomas, the islands are only separated by a short ferry ride.



Trunk Bay, one of St. John's many gorgeous beaches.


This outfit is so easy, and to me is perfect for exploring the island while remaining cute, cool, and beachy. I love the star fish bracelet for some nautical inspiration, and I can't leave the house, especially for a beach vacation, without my Ray Bans! Here's to hoping more St. John is in my future and not just through blogging.




Friday's Fancies - St. John by edodds featuring cubic zirconia earrings






6 comments:

  1. yesss i want to go there! love the sandals too :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sandals! I totally want to go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I want to go there right this minute!! I love the look you pulled together, especially the flowy lavendar shirt! :)
    Happy Friday!
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that place is amazing! I want to be there like now! :(
    Love the outfit! the shorts, the sandals, the purple shirt... amazing!

    Stopping by from Friday Fancies (",)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the kind words! Can't wait to check out your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I positively ADORE this outfit--especially that tunic and the bracelet. I have always wanted to visit the USVI! I'm a little behind on commenting, but I'm so happy to see your Friday’s Fancies post! Hope you'll join in again this week! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete